Saturday, October 11, 2008

Out of hibernation mode!!!





Well... the past few weeks have been INSANE! I think things will calm down a bit for school for a while, which will be amazing! Poor Addie has been having a hard time with me gone quite a bit more than she's used to... It breaks my heart! I want to apologize for all the phone calls and emails I have not gotten back to... I am now coming out of hibernation mode, and will hopefully get caught up :) School has been all consuming lately- I think I spent over 40 hrs this past week on my couch studying the same book... Last weekend my dear college roomates Sara and Heather came to visit for a reunion (we missed you Vanessa!). It was Wheaton's homecoming so we headed out there and then just spent the weekend relaxing, catching up, and acting silly! It was so nice to see you girls- we love and miss you here in Chicago... come back anytime. This weekend was beautiful, warm, and felt like summer. We had a great weekend catching up on much needed sleep, went to the zoo, the park, and got to see Al, Ben, & Paige. Paige and Addie had fun playing together... I think it is the first time they really enjoyed each other's company and played together, instead of just parallel play.

0 comments: