Sunday, October 12, 2008

Addie in action...




Addie's favorite activity is definitely an outing to the park. She runs wild, climbs all over the playset, and makes my blood pressure rise because she has NO fear. Instead of sitting down to go down the slide, she walks off and thinks it's funny... she has tried walking off the platform where the fire pole is many times- yes she is crazy! She also loves to try on our shoes and experimented with a "puff" dress... she is very fashion forward with her taste :) Maybe we'll see puff dresses on the runways soon!

3 comments:

The Inspired Nester said...

I think Patagonia needs to give you a cut of all the free advertising Addie is doing for them! CUTIE!

Anonymous said...

Little did I know when I bought that vest that it would become such a fashion statement!

Rachel said...

Rach! It's Rachel! OMGosh, I'm so happy to hear from you! I've really been thinking about you and wishing we could chat! How fun, Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for saying hey on my blog!!!! Oh my gosh Addison is so adorable! You guys have such a beautiful family and seem so incredibly happy, I'm so happy for you! Hey, email me when you get this, rachel_hanson@sbcglobal.net, so we can chat. Thanks and thank Al for forwarding this to you! Love ya!