Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our creative genius

 
Posted by Picasa



Addie is quite the creative girl. She loves doing anything arts & crafts related, loves dance & music, and loves cooking. She is typically quite neat but when glitter or flour is involved she goes wild... I'm crazy for letting her do it but sometimes you just have to let them get out their creative energy and get ready for some serious clean up afterwards. I had to capture the times when I let her do her thing without constant redirection, guidance, and structure.


1 comments:

The Catheys said...

Hey Rachel! I found you on here:) Addison is adorable!!! I love her blond hair and blue eyes:) Our blog is jonandjennie.com and then it will directly link you to the blogspot address. I hope things are going well for you and you are feeling great these last few week before baby number 2 comes!

Love,

Jennie