Monday, November 30, 2009

Gratitude...

We all have so much to be thankful for... Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect on all of the blessings we have. Our most exciting blessing we have to share is that I'm pregnant!!! My due date is June 3rd. Addie is very excited to be a big sister. She is very into the idea there will be a baby around (she is baby obsessed!). She told me the other day that she wants the baby to come out now so she can kiss it... I told her the baby had a lot of growing to do :) So that's my excuse for having been MIA from blogging and life in general the past few months :) I have much to update on and will get around it it one of these days...


7 comments:

Bethany said...

Congratulations to you all! Such awesome news! :)

Kate said...

Hi! I pop over here every once in a while from Allison's blog. Congratulations on your fun news. Have a blessed holiday season!

the ferwerda family said...

Yay!! So fun to finally be able to share your great news!!! Praying for sweet baby riedberger

The Inspired Nester said...

great news:) thankful for you all and baby r too!

The Inspired Nester said...

great news:) thankful for you all and baby r too!

cassandra said...

Rach that is FANTASTIC! Congrats, yes so much to be grateful for!!!

Julie Dupuy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.