Sunday, August 24, 2008

Polish sausage anyone?



Cor was hanging out with Addison all day yesterday when I was gone at school. When I got back home, I was agast to find out what Addie ate for lunch. That's right- she ate an entire polish sausage!!! I didn't know if I was upset, grossed out, thought it was humorous, or what I really felt about the situation. Being a vegetarian, I was okay with trying to give Addie some chicken and fish (which she has rejected everytime so far), but didn't know how I felt about the red meat thing. Apparently she has her dad's taste buds. Not sure if she'll have another one any time soon, but I will definitely keep you posted.

2 comments:

The Morrisons said...

OH MY GOODNESS! HA..that is hilarious...Leave it to Daddy to find her a special lunch. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!!